Free delivery to your house every SATURDAY. Orders need to be received by Thursday at noon for each week’s delivery. If you will not be available for drop off, please leave a cooler with ice outside your door.
The benefits of our eggs include:
1. We typically have around 150 chickens on our farm and keep a variety of breeds including the Ameraucana, Leghorn, Red Rock, and Plymouth Rock.
From early morning until nightfall, our chickens spend their days outside foraging on a natural diet of plants, worms, and insects.
2. The chickens are true free-range chickens; they have access to the entire 67 acres on the farm, with plenty of pastured-areas to roam, forage for food, and exposure to natural sunlight.
3. Our chickens are raised in a stress-free environment with access to a comfortable hen house where they lay their eggs daily.
4. We do not give our chickens growth hormones or antibiotics at any point during the process.
5. Our true free-range eggs are high in Omega 3 fatty acids, vitamin A, and vitamin E, while lower in total fat, saturated fat, cholesterol, and Omega 6 fatty acids.