Free delivery to your house every Saturday. Orders need to be received by Thursday at noon for each week’s delivery. If you will not be available for drop off, please leave a cooler with ice outside your door.
The Small box feeds 2-4 people per week.
The Medium box feeds 3-5 people per week.
The Large box feeds 4-7 people per week.
The benefits of our partner-farm produce include:
1. The seasonal produce is grown on a local Texas farm that takes part in the Go Texan campaign, which serves to promote locally made or grown products for the community.
2. All produce is USDA-certified organic: free of synthetic additives, such as pesticides and chemical fertilizers, and grown naturally without GMOs.
3. The produce is part of a CSA program, which has been created to build strong relationships between food producers/farms and the community. By purchasing CSA produce, consumers and local farms essentially share in the harvest throughout the year.
4. The high-quality CSA produce is directly tied to the changing seasons and therefore consistently rotates weekly/monthly to provide you with a wide variety of organic vegetables, fruits, and herbs.
5. Each CSA box comes in three different sizes and the produce is pre-selected for you. The amount of produce you receive is dependent on the size of the box you select.