Free delivery to your house every Saturday. Orders need to be received by Thursday at 8:00 a.m. for each week’s delivery. If you will not be available for drop off, please leave a cooler with ice outside your door.
The Small box feeds 2-4 people per week.
The Medium box feeds 3-5 people per week.
The Large box feeds 4-7 people per week.
The benefits of our partner-farm produce include:
1. The seasonal produce is grown on a local Texas farm that takes part in the Go Texan campaign, which serves to promote locally made or grown products for the community.
2. All produce is USDA-certified organic: free of synthetic additives, such as pesticides and chemical fertilizers, and grown naturally without GMOs.
3. The produce is part of a CSA program, which has been created to build strong relationships between food producers/farms and the community. By purchasing CSA produce, consumers and local farms essentially share in the harvest throughout the year.
4. The high-quality CSA produce is directly tied to the changing seasons and therefore consistently rotates weekly/monthly to provide you with a wide variety of organic vegetables, fruits, and herbs.
5. Each CSA box comes in three different sizes and the produce is pre-selected for you. The amount of produce you receive is dependent on the size of the box you select.