Free delivery to your house every SATURDAY. Orders need to be received by Thursday at 8:00 a.m. for each week’s delivery. If you will not be available for drop off, please leave a cooler with ice outside your door.
Our partner farm is Richardson Farms in Rockdale, Texas. They produce raw-milk cheese made with unpasteurized cow’s milk that has not been heat treated or processed in any way. This process of making raw cheese with unpasteurized milk ensures the milk retains the healthy bacteria, nutrients, and flavor-rich enzymes that make raw-milk cheese so natural and delicious.
The benefits of our local raw cheese:
1. Richardson Farms uses homozygous A2 cows for the A2 beta-casein milk, with a combination of pure Holsteins and crosses between Swedish Red, Jersey, and Holstein breeds.
2. The farm raises dairy cows in an ethical, humane manner. All of the cows are grass-fed and receive non-GMO feed for their entire lives. They also live their entire lives on grass pastures in a natural, stress-free environment. Very little stress is put on these cows during their lives, which is completely different from how dairy cows are raised in factory-farm settings for conventional milk.
3. The dairy cows do not receive antibiotics or growth hormones at any point during the process.
4. The farm takes great care in crafting and making artisan raw-milk cheese in a traditional manner, with a focus on providing a variety of natural raw cheeses including Smoked Gouda, Swiss, Cheddar, Pepper Jack, Farmhouse Cheddar, Montasio, Colby, and Asiago.
5. When you buy raw-milk cheese from Richardson Farms, you are getting a healthy, delicious, environmentally-sustainable dairy product that is not mass produced, and you are buying local!