Free delivery to your house every SATURDAY. Orders need to be received by Thursday at 8:00 a.m. for each week’s delivery. If you will not be available for drop off, please leave a cooler with ice outside your door.
Our partner farm is Richardson Farms in Rockdale, Texas.
The benefits of our pork include:
1. We typically have between 100–300 pigs on our farm and ensure that they spend their lives outside, socializing and grazing on grass. We do not confine them to small pens, and we allow them year-round access to pastures.
2. In addition to the grass that the hogs feed on, we also give them non-GMO grain that’s produced on our farm. Pigs raised in factory-farm conditions are generally fed grains that have been genetically modified.
3. Our pigs are raised in a stress-free environment with exposure to natural forage and sunlight. Compared to factory-farmed pigs raised on GMO grain feed and kept in crowded conditions, pasture-raised pork has a greater abundance of Vitamin E, selenium (an antioxidant), and beneficial fatty acids.
4. We do not give our pigs growth hormones or antibiotics at any point during the process.
5. We keep all aspects of rearing and preparing our pork local to Texas. The meat is prepared at the Westphalia Market, which is a state-inspected facility.