Our Integrative and Holistic Pediatric Services
- Comprehensive Medical Evaluation: This includes developmental assessments, growth monitoring, and early detection screenings.
- Nutritional Guidance: A whole-food approach to nutrition, food-sensitivity testing, and support for dietary issues such as allergies or food intolerances.
- Emotional and Behavioral Support: Incorporates integrative techniques like mindfulness, meditation, and counseling as necessary.
- Environmental Health Assessment: Addresses potential hazards like allergens, toxins, and recommends suitable preventive measures.
- Natural and Alternative Therapies: Incorporates herbal remedies, homeopathy, and other non-invasive complementary therapies that are tailored to your child’s needs.
- Acute and Chronic Illness Management: Utilizes a blend of traditional and alternative holistic treatments to ensure the most effective and natural recovery from illness.
The Benefits of Wiseman Pediatrics Integrative Approach
- Individualized Care: We personalize care for each child’s needs, ensuring optimal and sustainable long-term health.
- Empowering Parents: We value parent education. Our goal is to equip you with the knowledge and tools to help you make informed decisions about your child’s health and implement the healthy lifestyle methods that will promote your child’s growth, well-being, and overall health.
- Natural Therapies: Our focus is on non-invasive, natural treatments whenever possible, thus reducing the dependency on medications or unnecessary referrals.
- Collaborative Approach: We work closely with other integrative holistic healthcare professionals, ensuring a comprehensive circle of care for your child.
At Wiseman Pediatrics, your child’s health and well-being are our utmost priority. Let’s work together to provide them with a strong foundation for a healthy, vibrant future.
For more information about Wiseman Pediatrics or to schedule an appointment, please contact us through the email link below or if you are an established patient, please contact us directly via your Patient Portal.